SATURDAY, September 16, 2023, 1-2:30 PM CST
Our next Sacred Sister Virtual Circle’s theme is: “A Call for Women to Reclaim Our Right to Take Up Space.”
Our Sacred Sister Virtual Circles have been potent AF, and I promise you that this one will be, too.
- Welcome and introductions
- Getting grounded.
- Lighting a candle.
- Reviewing our circling agreements.
- Reading and reflecting on our circle’s theme.
- Journeying, guided by yours truly.
- Reflecting/journaling on the journeying experience.
- Opening our circle.
- Closing our circle.
- Completing an intention-setting or releasing ritual.
- Blowing out our candles.
- Mingling, for those who wish to stick around for a bit once our circle closes.
A very important element of the circles I facilitate is that each sister will have equal time to share, be it with words or in silence. It’s in this way that we gather as equals. Depending on the size of our circle, we may use Zoom’s breakout rooms feature to ensure that everyone receives at least five minutes to share.
Due to the sacredness of this circle, it’s critical that you arrive early or on time. No refunds or credits will be issued for any reason unless I must cancel the circle. These circles require at least two participants and does not have a cap. Please read the guidelines below before purchasing. Thanks!
Here’s what happens when you click the “ADD TO CART” button:
- You will be prompted to complete your purchase.
- You will receive a confirmation email, which includes your receipt.
- You will receive a separate email with our circle’s Zoom link both a day and an hour before our call.
A FEW VERY IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
- These are structured, VIRTUAL circles.
- Our Zoom room will open 5 minutes early, at 12:55pm CST. You absolutely must arrive by our start time* (1pm CST).
- For these circles to embody the intimacy present in an in-person circle, video is important. Please plan to keep your camera on unless doing so creates hardship for you or is distracting to the group.
- No refunds or credits will be issued (see below).
*Because the review of our circling agreements is a critical element to understanding how our circle functions and to keep it brave and even safe, no one will be admitted from the waiting room once we begin reviewing our agreements.
If you arrive after we start but before we begin reviewing our agreements, you will be admitted from the waiting room and into our circle during a natural break (e.g. after the grounding exercise or lighting our candles).
If you were present for our agreements but your call drops, you will be re-admitted during a natural break (e.g. not during a meditation).
NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS
Please note that it is 100% your responsibility to arrive on time and to ensure that you’ve translated our circle time to your own time zone in advance. DO NOT TRUST GOOGLE, ZOOM, ETC. – I’ve had instances where the conversion to my calendar didn’t register correctly! Here is a time zone converter.
Also, please consider clicking the Zoom link at least 5 minutes prior to our circle in the event that Zoom decides to automatically install an update. I can’t tell you how many times this has happened to me! Just saying…
Finally, please only register for this circle if you agree to the above, as no refunds or credits will be issued for any reason, including technology issues or late arrivals. Thank you!
IMPORTANT FINAL NOTE: I haven’t always honored my own no-refund policy, but that has recently changed. Just please be aware if you’ve been the recipient of a refund in the past. Thanks!