The new moon is a time for setting intentions and creating new beginnings. During this sacred new moon circle, we’ll come together to spend time reflecting on the intentions we’d like to set. Then, we’ll hold space for each sister to share that which her heart wants to share. Each sister will have equal time to share, be it with words or in silence. It’s in this way that we gather as equals.
As with all sacred circles I host, we’ll begin with a grounding or centering meditation, followed by a discussion of our sacred circling agreements. Shortly thereafter I’ll open our circle and once all have shared, I’ll close it. The last half hour is optional and intended for processing and connecting.
Due to the sacredness of this circle, it’s critical that you arrive early or on time. No refunds or credits will be issued for any reason unless I must cancel the circle. Please read the guidelines below before purchasing. Thanks!
Here’s what happens when you click the “ADD TO CART” button:
- You will be prompted to complete your purchase.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link. Please don’t share this link with anyone.
- We meet on the new moon! Please review the above guidelines in advance to ensure that things run smoothly.
A FEW VERY IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
- All times are for Chicago, IL, USA. Here’s a converter if needed.
- If you join 5 or more minutes late, you will not be let in until our circle closes.
- Please consider joining our Zoom room 5 minutes early so that you can address any tech issues that may arise.*
- If you leave our circle for any reason (including unknown tech glitches), you will not be let back in until our circle closes.
- Please plan to keep your camera on. I promise that we don’t care if you look half-dead!
- No refunds or credits will be issued.
- Circle agreements (at around 7:05pm)
- Reading and/or reflection
- Journaling prompts
- Circle opens
- Circle closes (at around 8:30pm)
- Social (until 9)
*TECH STUFF TO ADDRESS WELL IN ADVANCE OF OUR CIRCLE:
- Your computer’s OS is updated to its latest version.
- Your Zoom app is updated to its latest version.
- You’ve recently rebooted your computer.
- Your headset/mic setup is fully charged and selected in your Zoom app’s preferences.
- Your internet connection is great; consider using your phone as a hotspot if you have concerns.
- You have a backup (just in case), e.g. your phone’s Zoom app.
Please only register for this circle if you agree to the above, as no refunds or credits will be issued.